The Everfit Body Life Coaching Program offers you a chance to set and achieve goals in fitness, nutrition, career and family dynamics. Many of the stresses in your day are caused by an inability to overcome what seem to be insurmountable obstacles. These self-imposed barriers hamper your ability to move forward in life. The key to successfully change what is stopping you from living to your full potential is allowing for these changes to occur slowly and steadily over time utilizing SMART goals:
S – Steady
M – Measurable
A – Attainable
R – Realistic
T – Timely
- Do you have a dream that you want to fulfill but don’t know how and where to start?
- Do you want to add adventure and excitement to you life?
- Do you struggle with poor body image?
- Do you feel stagnant in your day-to-day living?
- Do you feel unfulfilled in your relationships with spouses, partners, friends and family?
- Do you frustrated with your work environment?
- Do you feel too old, too tired, too unmotivated?
- Do you feel stuck in a rut?
With the Everfit Body Life Coaching Program learn the power of
- Positive Self Talk
- Being an “I Can!” person
- Open communication
- Strategic Planning of goals
- Prioritizing Tasks
- Making healthy lifestyle choices
- Making time for rest and relaxation
- Selecting a good support system
Become the CEO of your Life!
Many of our clients utilize this program in conjunction with their fitness and nutrition programs.
There really is nothing you can’t do when you set your mind to it! Sometimes you need a little help and guidance to take you down a new path. Sometimes you need someone to listen to you with an open mind and a trusting ear. At Everfit Body we pride ourselves on adhering to the strictest codes of privacy and confidentiality. All information shared is between you and your coach.
Contact us for your free 30-minute consultation on the Everfit Body Life Coaching Program.
“ Working with Deborah offers a unique combination of Personal Training, Nutrition Coaching and Life Coaching—at a time in life when things that “worked” before may not seem to be working anymore. Working with Deborah carried me through a tough transitional time, and has enabled me to create new habits for a healthier and more balanced life. Deborah’s intuition, compassion, and passion for nutrition, science and fitness–backed by her ongoing study and training—enabled me to reevaluate and improve the ways I eat, exercise and prioritize. “ -Monica Rosenthal